How to Tie a Kelvin Knot:
*Click to enlarge
Video instruction for Kelvin Knot
Step by step instruction for Kelvin knot with pictures
- Drape the necktie around your collar with the seam facing inward.
- Cross wide end under narrow end.
- Necktie wide end turn front of necktie narrow end.
- Swing the wide end around the back.
- Carry the wide end across the front to the second side, this creates a loop.
- Bring the wide end back up through the loop between your tie and collar.
- Now slip the wide end through the loop that you created.
- Tighten knot and center with both hands. Tip: make sure to pull the wide end down while you’re pulling up on the part of the wide end that went up through the hole between your neck and the necktie
Other Tie Knots on How2db.com:
- How to Tie a Half Windsor Knot
- How to Tie a Windsor Knot
- How to Tie a Four in Hand Knot
- How to Tie a Small (Oriental, simple, Kent) Knot
- How to Tie a Kelvin Knot
- How to Tie a Pratt Knot
- How to Tie a Prince Albert Knot
- How to Tie a Van Wijk Knot
- How to Tie a Trinity Knot
- How to Tie a Murrell Knot
- How to Tie a Balthus Knot