If you are using a lock screen in windows 10 and you have the Windows Spotlight lock screen feature enabled, then you’ve certainly noticed those stunning pictures.
Thanks to this feature, the lock screen is never the same. Microsoft’s selected images are changing and you can have them in the form of files. Just learn a little trick how to get it from the system and save it as image file. You can send them to a friend, use them for other purposes, or set them as desktop wallpaper.
How To Find And Save Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures In Windows 10:
- Use the + R keyboard shortcut to open Run dialog
- Copy this command: %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets and paste it to the Run dialog and press Enter
- After sending, the folder where images are cached (temporarily stored) will be opened.
- Select all files by pressing Ctrl + A (or with your mouse) and paste it into a new folder. You can see system warning message, confirm with OK.
- Now, all you need to do is to add .jpg suffix. Right click on each file with your mouse and select Rename
- and add at the end of filename .jpg (you can rename complete file name e.g. as Picture1.jpg, but you must use .jpg at the end)
- Done, your pictures are ready for next use