In this article, we will show you how to change screen resolution in Windows 7, 8 and 10.
How to change screen resolution in Windows 10
- Using your mouse, right-click on the Desktop and select Display settings
- At the bottom of the window select Advanced display settings
- Here you can set your new resolution
- Just click on the field and select resolution you want to use
- Click on Apply to confirm new setting
How to change screen resolution in Windows 7 and 8
- Using your mouse, right-click on the Desktop and select Screen resolution
- Confirm with Apply button, you will immediately see how your new screen resolution looks like.