If you want to know how to change default program in windows 10 for pictures, movies, music or other files, here are 2 possibilities how to do it.
How to change default program in windows 10:
- On the Start menu, select Settings
- Select System.
- Select Default apps.
- Select which default you want to set and then choose the app. You can also get new apps in the Store.
How to change default program in windows 10 – method 2:
- Open file explorer and find the file you want to change the default program for.
- Right-click on the file, select Open with and Choose another app
- Choose the program you want to have as default and mark the field “Always use this app to open .xyz files”
- This method is working only for every single specific file extension. For example, if you set your default program for .jpg files, you can have a different program for .png files.
Video how to change default program in windows 10:
Share this post: