Do you want to know how to take a screenshot on iPhone X? iPhone X is the new flagship of Apple. It brings great equipment and a new design. But with iPhone X, the Home button is no more. So, how exactly you can capture the screen now?
How to take a screenshot on iPhone X:
- Open the app or screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of iPhone X.
- Click Immediately the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons. (replacing the Home button step from older iPhones).
- The screen will flash white and you’ll hear the camera shutter sound (if your sound is enabled).
- To find your saved screenshots, go to the Photos app, tap Albums at the bottom then select the built-in Screenshots album.