Android 7.0 adds support for displaying more than one app at the same time. With this new ability you can work with two apps open simultaneously, so multitasking is easy. Here’s how to use split screen mode in Android Nougat and how to use it.
How To Use Split Screen Mode In Android 7 Nougat:
- To launch split-screen mode, you need to have one app open.
- Touch and hold the Intents button. You may know it as the “recent apps” button.
- The button changes to a different icon to indicate you’re in split-screen mode.
- You can use split screen mode in horizontal or in vertical position
- You can tap and drag the bar that separates the two to resize the windows.
- You can, for example, watch the youtube video in one screen and in second browse the internet.
- To end your split-screen session, touch and hold the Intents button and the screen will go back to your original app.
Share this post: