Emoji are used much like emoticons and exist in various genres, including facial expressions, common objects, places and types of weather, and animals. Nowadays, every android device has its own set of emojis. But if you don’t like them or you want to add some new emojis od your device, follow this instruction how to get new emojis on android.
Video instruction how to get new emojis on android
Step by step instruction how to get new emojis on android
Method 1 – Install app with new emojis
- Go to Google Play and look for “emoji”
- Select one of the apps and install, we tried Emoji Keyboard and can recommend, but you can choose another one.
- After installation go to phone Settings >> Advanced settings
- Go to Language & Input
- Choose Virtual keyboard
- Now select Add virtual keyboard
- And turn ON your newly installed keyboard
- Confirm the system warning
- Now click on your new keyboard and perform additional settings – just follow the instructions in the program.
- And that’s it. You can now use your new set of emoticons 🙂
Method 2 – Copy & paste emojis from web
- Open in your web browser getemoji.com or another website where you can copy emojis (eg. emojikeyboard.org, emojicopy.com …)
- Find emoticon you want to use, long press on it and select Copy
- Now open your chat application (SMS, WhatsApp, messenger …) and paste the emoticon into message bar
- Enjoy 🙂