As a default, Twitter offers trends from your region on the main page. But if you want to show trends from around the world, here’s how to set worldwide trends on Twitter.
How to set worldwide trends on Twitter:
- Log in to your twitter account. Go to www.twitter.com and sign in to your account.
- On the left side you can find Trends For You panel. Click on Change
- In the pop-up window select Change.
- Search for “Worldwide” and confirm Done.
- Now you will see worldwide trends on the Twitter main page.
- This way you can choose what trends you want to see. You can change it to trends near your location etc.
Share this post: