Web notifications or Chrome notifications are a great way to stay informed about news on your favorite website. But it may happen that some of your chrome notifications start bothering you and want to turn them off. Here we’ll show you How to disable chrome notifications and how to manage them.
How to disable chrome notifications:
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Go to More
- Go to Settings
- Click on Advanced
- Select Content settings under Privacy and security
- Select Notifications
- Find the website you want to block notifications for and click on More.
- Select Block.
- Done. Notifications for the selected website has been disabled. Now you can close the tab.
Alternatively you can go directly to this link > chrome://settings/content/notifications
How to manage chrome notifications:
- Go to chrome://settings/content/notifications
- You will see the list of blocked and allowed sites
- If you want to allow notifications for a site in Block section, just click on More next to it and select Allow.
- If you want to block notifications for a site in Allow section, just click on More next to it and select Block.
- You can also remove the website from the list. In this case, when you enter this website next time, you will be asked to allow or block notifications for this site again.