In this tutorial we will show you how to make Mickey Mouse pillow for your kids.
You will need:
- Prepare sewing pattern, print it, put together and cut out.
- Pin down the pattern to the fabric
- Trace the pattern with fabric marker. You can add 1cm = 0,4inch border for seams
- Cut out the fabric
- By this way prepare 2 the same cutting
- Seam it. You must leave at least 5cm = 2inch unstitched to be able to fill in cotton wool
- Turn the fabric in side out
- Fill with cotton wool
- Staple the hole
- Your Mickey Mouse pillow is done 🙂
Share your patterns and crafts – Write an article
Share this article with your friends!