It is really easy to make paper look old for making antique parchment manuscripts. In this tutorial, we will show you how to make paper look old with coffee bath and oven.
Video instruction How to make paper look old:
How to make paper look old:
- Prepare your paper. You can use paper from laser or inkjet printer. You can also pick off sides of paper or crumple it.
- Prepare coffee bath. Higher coffee concentration = darker paper color.
- Wet your paper in a coffee bath and place it into the pan.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C or 392 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bake paper in the oven 4-5 minutes
- Pull out paper from oven and let it cold.
Share this post: