As our bodies experience the transition from winter to spring and the promise of rejuvenation and new life comes forth ease the seasonal shift with this Floral Spring Cleansing Tonic. Here we’ll show you how to make a gentle detox herbal tea.
Shed the woes of winter.
Awaken to the joys of Spring.
A Floral Spring Cleansing Herbal Tea
*Use organically-grown and/or wild-crafted ingredients when possible.
- 2 parts lemon balm
- 1 part calendula flowers
- 1 part dandelion leaf
- 1 part jasmine flowers
- 1 part red clover blossoms
- 1 part rose petals
- 1/4 part lavender flowers
How to make a gentle detox herbal tea:
- Measure the parts of each of the herbs (by volume, not weight) listed and mix in a large bowl until well combined.
- Grab your tea accessories, tea infusers, and/or teapots…and brew a cup!
- This herbal tea blend will keep stored in a cool, dark place for approximately 6 months. (Note: I like to store all of my teas in glass jars with tight-fitting lids.)
- Brew and drink daily during the days between winter and spring!
Article published by courtesy of https://entangledbotanicalsbyashleynovember.com