Honey contains the nutritions that are beneficial to provide strength and shine to your hair in a natural way. Read on to know about amazing tips and treatment options.
Hairs are something incredible. All of us want to get beautiful, strong, and shiny hairs. However, we are using different heat-induced products to achieve some specific hair looks. We don’t have even the second thought that what we are doing with our hair. After that, when we observe that our hairs are going towards destruction then we become worried about their health. You should know that the product for which you are looking in different stores to get healthy hair is already in your kitchen. Surgical and non-surgical hair transplant is also a preferred method to get healthy hair back. Read on to know more!
When you get to know that honey contains amazing benefits for the health of your hair then you may think why honey? Well, it is a natural humectant that can help you in getting healthy hair. It contains various nutrients and antioxidants that are best to strengthen hair follicles as well as play their role in hair growth. However, you need a medium to use honey on your scalp otherwise, it will be just a sticky mess for your hair. Following are some of the beneficial recipes that may help you in this regard.
1. Honey And Water treatment for Hair
This recipe just requires some amount of water and honey. You don’t require other ingredients.
How to use?
- Take fresh water.
- Take ¼ cup of the honey.
- Mix the required amount of honey along with water to make a thin paste. Add the water in the amount that makes the paste to spread on your hair.
- The quantity of the mixture depends on the volume and length of your hair.
- Once it’s ready, apply it on your hair just in the form of shampoo and rinse your hair with the help of warm water.
2. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar treatment for Hair
Apple cider vinegar provides shine to the hair. It wouldn’t be a wrong statement if we say that it works as a natural conditioner. It makes your hair smooth and shiny when it is mixed with honey.
How to use?
- Apple cider vinegar = 10 tbs
- Raw honey = ¼ cup
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Apply it on your scalp just in the form of the shampoo.
- Leave it for almost 12-15 minutes.
- Use water to rinse it off.
3. Honey and Olive Oil Treatment for Hair
Olive oil has the specialty to moisture skin as well as it comes with lots of other benefits that can make your scalp healthy and strengthen the roots of hair follicles. It helps in providing shine to the hair shafts.
How to use?
- Honey = ½ cup
- Olive oil = ¼ cup
- Mix these ingredients together to make a paste.
- Apply it on your hair as per requirements.
4. Honey and Coconut Oil Treatment for Hair
Coconut oil contains lots of benefits just like olive oil. It assists in moisturizing the roots and split ends of the hairs. It contains various nutrients that make it the best treatment for damaged hair.
How to use?
- Honey = ¼ cup
- Warm coconut oil = 3 tbs
- Mix these ingredients and blend them thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture on your hairs.
- Leave them for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
Most of the products that are available in the market to strengthen your hair and add shine are based on these recipes. The results of these recipes are amazing, beautiful, and lovable. They provide some extra care to your hair.
Tips for Using Honey in Your Hair
Following are the tips that you need to know while using honey for your hair care.
- Always use raw honey to get smooth and shiny hair. You may warm it to some extent but don’t overheat it.
- You may add some amount of honey in your conditioner or shampoo if you don’t want to adopt a separate treatment.
- Focus on natural beauty for your hair. Avoid usage of heat and harsh products.
- If you are using the above-discussed treatments then about once or twice in a week is enough. There is no need to use them on daily basis.
- When you are using these treatments, show some patience to get desired results. It always takes some time to get shiny and strengthen hair back.