How to Tie a Pratt knot:
*Click to enlarge
Video instruction for Pratt Knot
Step by step instruction for Pratt knot with pictures
- Flip the tie upside down. The Pratt Shelby actually starts with the seam facing outward.
- Cross the wide end under the narrow end.
- Up to the center, towards neck loop and through the neck loop and down to the left.
- Flip the wider end over the small end
- Bring the wide end back up through the loop between your tie and collar.
- Now slip the wide end through the loop that you created.
- Tighten knot and center with both hands. Tip: make sure to pull the wide end down while you’re pulling up on the part of the wide end that went up through the hole between your neck and the necktie
Other Tie Knots on How2db.com:
- How to Tie a Half Windsor Knot
- How to Tie a Windsor Knot
- How to Tie a Four in Hand Knot
- How to Tie a Small (Oriental, simple, Kent) Knot
- How to Tie a Kelvin Knot
- How to Tie a Pratt Knot
- How to Tie a Prince Albert Knot
- How to Tie a Van Wijk Knot
- How to Tie a Trinity Knot
- How to Tie a Murrell Knot
- How to Tie a Balthus Knot