This easy Pineapple Cake recipe will have you dreaming of tropical ocean breezes! It only takes a few minutes to make this fresh, no bake dessert that looks and taste fantastic.
- 2x cans of pineapple slices
- 500g (17 oz) of pineapple yogurt
- cakes biscotti
- 8g gelatine slices (or different type of gelatine)
- 400ml (14 fl oz) of sweet whipping cream
- 2 table spoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Pour the juice out of one pineapple can and soak the biscuits in it.
- Place the biscuits on the bottom of the cake form
- place the pineapple slices on the form side
- Soak the gelatin in the water
- Whip the cream
- Add to the whipped cream 2 table spoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Add to the cream pieces of pineapple (approximately from 4 slices)
- Add yogurt
- Remove gelatin from water and let it dissolve in the pot (under constant stirring)
- Add gelatin to the cream
- Mix everything
- Pour the mixture into the cake form
- Decorate the cake with pineapple
- Place it in the fridge for about 4 hours to set – overnight is preferred.
- Serve and enjoy your pineapple cake.