If you are interested in “How To” tutorials, you have some idea or you have already published some text, video or photo tutorial, just register or log in. You will have access to the post editor. You can submit your own post. Your post will be published after editor approval. We will publish your articles including Author Bio panel, where you can link to your blog, social network profile etc.
- We welcome you to share your posts in “How to” database.
- By submitting the article you grant us a license to use, edit, and modify the content.
- The article must be conceived as a “How to” tutorial.
- The title of the article must have “How to” at the beginning.
- If it is possible, write your content as simple as possible.
- The content would be reviewed by the editorial team before appearing on the website.
- Please ensure content is original and the data is up to date.
- Promotional or spammy content in any form would not be accepted.
- Content should fall into the categories. If you want to suggest us new category, write us an e-mail or add your comment at the end of your post.
- Use only own images, or you can use free image databases like http://www.freeimages.com/ or http://pixabay.com
- If you are looking for marketing options for your business, please drop a line to admin(at)how2db.com
How to write an article
Use frontend editor:
- Register or log in.
- When you’re logged in, go to JOIN US – Write an article >> New Post
- You will be redirected to article editor
- Write your article. You can use a text editor or visual editor.
- You can use hyperlinks, pictures, youtube links etc. Don’t forget to choose a category. You can select multiple categories using Ctrl button.
- For the picture upload select Add media and just drop files from your computer to the browser window.
- First image in your article will be used as a featured image (title image).
- When your article is finished, submit it for review by clicking on SAVE or SAVE & PREVIEW button.
- We will check your article and publish it as soon as possible.
- In case of trouble, please contact us by using the form at the bottom of the website or at admin(at)how2db.com
Use BackEnd Editor:
BackEnd editor is available only for long-term contributors. If you have more than 5 published articles on How To Database, you can ask for a promotion from the Contributor to the Author.
You can also use e-mail to contribute on How To Database. Just make a registration and then send us your article via e-mail on admin(at)how2db.com. You can use MS Word file (.doc, .docx). Don’t forget to attach also pictures.
Thank you for your support!