How to Tie a Trinity Knot:
*Click to enlarge
Video instruction for Trinity Knot
Step by step instruction for Trinity knot with pictures
- Start with the wide end of the tie on the left and the small end on the right. The tip of the wide end should rest at the top of your belt buckle. Only move the active (small) end.
- Over the wide end to the left.
- Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Down to the left.
- Around the back of the wide end to the right.
- Up to the center, towards neck loop.
- Through the neck loop and down to the left.
- Across the wide end to the right. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Down through the loop you created in the previous step. Keep loose.
- Bring the small end around the back of the wide end to the right.
- Bring it across the front towards the center and through the loop created in the previous step.
- Tighten and tuck the rest of the small end behind neck loop on the left side.
- Done, now you have perfect Trinity Knot.