How to Tie:
*Click to enlarge
Step by step with pictures
- Wrap the tie around the back of your neck with the narrow end on the right side of your body and the wide end on the left side.
- Flip the wider end over the small end.
- Swing the wide end around the back.
- Flip the wider end over the small end again
- Swing the wide end around the back again.
- Flip the wider end over the small end last time.
- Pull the wide end up from the back and you’ll see the knot coming together.
- Now slip the wide end through the loop that you created.
- Tighten knot and center with both hands. Tip: make sure to pull the wide end down while you’re pulling up on the part of the wide end that went up through the hole between your neck and the necktie