How to Tie:
*Click to enlarge
Step by step with pictures
- Drape the necktie around your collar with the seam facing inward.
- Cross wide end under narrow end.
- Necktie wide end turn front of necktie narrow end.
- Swing the wide end around the back.
- Carry the wide end across the front to second side, this creates a loop.
- Bring the wide end back up through the loop between your tie and collar.
- Now slip the wide end through the loop that you created.
- Tighten knot and center with both hands. Tip: make sure to pull the wide end down while you’re pulling up on the part of the wide end that went up through the hole between your neck and the necktie