If you wish to turn off automatic updates in Windows 10, you are definitely not alone and are surely in the right place. An up-to-date PC is less vulnerable to attack, so Windows automatic updates are generally a good thing. But sometimes an update will make things worse, rendering a PC problematic, or even unusable until the problem is solved. In this article, we’ll show you how to Turn Off Automatic Updates in Windows 10.
Video instruction how to turn off auto update in windows 10:
How to Turn Off Automatic Updates in Windows 10:
- Press the Windows logo key + R or right click on Start and select Run.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Scroll down to Windows Update, and double-click it.
- In Startup type, select Disabled.
- Click Apply and OK to save the settings.
Windows Updates has been disabled.