If you want to change the language in which your Windows 10 communicate with you, just follow the instructions on how to change the language in Windows 10.
Changing your computer’s default language can also change your internet browser’s language or language of other programs.
How to change the language in windows 10:
- Open Start menu and go to Settings.
- Go to Time & Language.
- Select Region & Language in the left panel.
- Click Add a language.
- Now select a language you want to use.
- If it is available for the chosen language, select a dialect you want to use.
- Click your added language and select Options.
- Download the basic language pack. You can also download Handwriting and Speech pack.
- Click Back in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click the installed language again and select Set as default.
- For some languages, there is necessary to reboot your computer or sign out and sign in again.
- Done. Your selected language is in place.