There is a lot of Windows shortcuts for Windows 10. All of them you can find on Microsoft support. Today we will show you some of them we found most useful.
Most common Windows shortcuts:
- Ctrl + X – cut the selected item
- Ctrl + C – copy the selected item
- Ctrl + V – Paste the selected item
- CTRL + Z – undo an action
- ALT + Tab – switch between open apps
- Alt + F4 – Close the active item or exit the active app
- + L – Lock your PC
- Ctrl + A – Select all items in a document or window
This was most common Windows shortcuts and most useful combinations. Every computer user must from time to time copy some text and paste it into a different document or position. I think everybody knows it 🙂
Now, let me show you some of the not well-known shortcuts which can save a lot of time for you.
- + Shift + C – Open Cortana in listening mode
- + D – Display and hide the desktop
- + E – Open file explorer
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc – Open Task manager
- + P – choose presentation display mode – very useful when you want to project your screen with data projector
- + Shift + Left – Move an app or window in the desktop from one monitor to another, very useful if you are using more monitors.
Funny and tricky Windows shortcuts:
- + Ctrl + D – Add a virtual desktop (Dont use it until you will command line bellow :-))
- + Ctrl + Right Arrow (or Left Arrow) – Switch between virtual desktops
- + Ctrl + F4 – Close the virtual desktop you’re using
Do you know any other funny and useful keyboard shortcuts not mentioned here?