Windows Movie Maker is user-friendly and fast video editing software by Microsoft. It is a part of Windows Essentials software suite and offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
If you don’t have Windows Movie Maker installed on your computer, you can download it here and install. WMM is freeware program.
In this tutorial, we will show you, how to use Movie Maker
Part 6 – How to export your video from Movie Maker
When your movie is finished, you can create a video file from your project.
- In the Home tab, select Save movie and choose for what purpose you want to create your movie. If you want to upload your video on Youtube, select “Youtube” from the list. If this is your home video and you want to play it on your TV, select “For High Definition Display” etc.
- Write the file name and select where you want to export your movie
- Your movie will be rendered and saved. This can take several minutes based on length and quality of your movie
- When rendering is completed, you will get question message what you want to do next.
- That’s it. Your movie is now finished. You can share it with your friends, upload on youtube or create a DVD
You can continue:
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 1 – How to create new project
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 2 – How to import movies and photos
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 3 – How to cut video
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 4 – How to add transitions or animations
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 5 – How to add titles
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 6 – How to export your video