Windows Movie Maker is user-friendly and fast video editing software by Microsoft. It is a part of Windows Essentials software suite and offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr. In this tutorial, we will show you, how to export video from Movie Maker.
If you don’t have Windows Movie Maker installed on your computer, you can download it here and install. WMM is freeware program.
When your movie is finished, you can create a video file from your project.
Part 6 – How to export video from Movie Maker:
- In the Home tab, select Save movie and choose for what purpose you want to create your movie. If you want to upload your video to Youtube, select “Youtube” from the list. If this is your home video and you want to play it on your TV, select “For High Definition Display” etc.
- Write the file name and select where you want to export your movie
- Your movie will be rendered and saved. This can take several minutes based on length and quality of your movie
- When rendering is completed, you will get question message what you want to do next.
- That’s it. Your movie is now finished. You can share it with your friends, upload on youtube or create a DVD
You can continue:
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 1 – How to create new project in Movie Maker
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 2 – How to import movies and photos to Movie Maker
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 3 – How to cut video in Movie Maker
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 4 – How to add transitions or animations in Movie Maker
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 5 – How to add titles in Movie Maker
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 6 – How to export your video from Movie Maker