Windows Movie Maker is user friendly and fast video editing software by Microsoft. It is a part of Windows Essentials software suite and offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
If you don’t have Windows Movie Maker installed in your computer, you can download it here and install. WMM is freeware program.
Part 4 – How to add transitions or animations
- select the scene where you want to create transition – transition will be created at the beginning of the scene you selected
- Go to Animations Tab
- Now you can choose which type of transition or animation you want to use. When you move your mouse over each transition or animation, you will see live preview, how selected transition or animation will looks like.
- When you select one of the transition or animation, you will have transition or animation mark on modified scene
You can continue:
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 1 – How to create new project
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 2 – How to import movies and photos
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 3 – How to cut video
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 4 – How to add transitions or animations
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 5 – How to add titles
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 6 – How to export your video