Windows Movie Maker is user friendly and fast video editing software by Microsoft. It is a part of Windows Essentials software suite and offers the ability to create and edit videos as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
If you don’t have Windows Movie Maker installed in your computer, you can download it here and install. WMM is freeware program.
Part 3 – How to cut video
- Switch to the Edit tab
- Now on your timeline select the exact time where you want to cut the video
- To split the video clip, click on Split
- This way you can split your video clip to many scenes. After that you can move, delete or edit every single scene.
You can continue:
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 1 – How to create new project
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 2 – How to import movies and photos
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 3 – How to cut video
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 4 – How to add transitions or animations
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 5 – How to add titles
- How to use Movie Maker – Part 6 – How to export your video