Today we will show you, how to remove acne and other blemishes with Gimp. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a free and open-source raster graphics editor, available for all major platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
GIMP can be used for image retouch and editing, resizing, cropping, layer management, color management, free-form drawing, and we can also add extra abilities with extensions, such as the Animation Package and Paint Studio.
How to remove acne and other blemishes with Gimp:
- Open picture in Gimp
- Double click on Healing tool on your Toolbox, tool options panel appears
- You can choose size of Healing tool and other preferences
- Now go to blemish you want to repair, press Ctrl key and left click on surroundings of the blemish to choose corrector.
- Release Ctrl key and left click on the spot you want to correct
- That’s it, spot disappear. You can repeat this approach if necessary, you can also select different surroundings to balance corrected place.
Full video tutorial you can find here: