Do you have new smartphone with Android 7 Nougat and want to know how to turn on OK Google commands? We will show you how to do it.
How to turn on OK Google commands on android 7 Nougat:
- Go to settings
- Go to Advanced Settings
- Go to Language & Input
- Go to Google voice typing
- Choose “OK Google” detection
- Now, if you want to use OK Google function on every screen, turn ON the slider next to the From any screen.
- Now Google will ask you to say your “OK Google” command 3 times, to confirm and understand your speech. So click on Continue.
- Say 3 times “OK google”. Try to change your voice tone and speed every time.
- You will see the confirmation that your phone recognizes your voice.
- Now, every time you say “OK Google” to your smartphone, it will start to listen your commands.
Share this post: