Each of us has certainly encountered calls or SMS that are not pleasant and are not made at all from the phone number in our directory. Often, it’s a variety of promotional offers or calls from someone we do not want to communicate with. In this article, we will show you how to block a number in Android 7 Nougat.
Note: User settings may vary, depending on the phone manufacturer
How to block a number in Android 7 Nougat – video tutorial
How to block a number in Android 7 Nougat:
- Go to Dialer App
- Select More >> Harassment filter
- Go to Settings
- Go to Numbers Blacklist
- Tap + Add and select if you want to add a number manually or choose from call log or you can add a number from your contacts
- Type a phone number you want to block (1) or select from call log (2) or from your contacts (3) and confirm
- Done, phone number or selected contact is on the blacklist.
- To remove contact from blacklist select the contact and press Remove
Infographics How to block a number in Android 7 Nougat
*click to enlarge