In this video you can see complete procedure.
- Prepare your paper. You can use paper from laser or inkjet printer. You can also pick off sides of paper or crumple it.
- Prepare coffee bath. Higher coffee concentration = darker paper color.
- Wet your paper in coffee bath and place it into pan.
- Preheat your oven for 200°C or 392 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bake paper in the oven 4-5 minutes
- Pull out paper from oven and let it cold.
Do you like this article? Share it on social networks bellow or follow us.