In this article, you can find out how to enable or disable cookies in web browser. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
How to enable cookies in Google Chrome:
- On your browser toolbar, select More.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended) to allow cookies or select third option for disallowing cookies.
- Select Done.
How to enable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- On your browser toolbar, select settings button.
- Select Internet Options.
- Change to the “Privacy” tab.
- Now you can set on the slider your setting (recommended is Medium)
- Select OK
How to enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy
- Set Firefox will:to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
Keep until they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie.
Keep until I close Firefox: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the about:preferences Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
How to enable cookies in Safari:
- Go to the Safari pull-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Go to the “Security” tab.
- Under “Accept Cookies“, set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.