Are you searching How to get backlinks from Google or how to make Do Follow backlinks from google.com? You are on the right place. In this article we will show you, how to get do follow backlink from Google – DA100! Let me show you step by step a way to go out and get a backlink that: 1. is DoFollow, 2. is from a seed list site, and 3. is free!
How To Get Do Follow Backlink From Google:
- Open your browser, and go to https://www.google.com/mymaps to create a custom map.
- Press on the button that says, “Create a new map”.
- If you are not already signed in, sign in with your Gmail or Google account.
- Search for the business you are looking for. This assumes that this website already has its Google My Business page already set up and live. I am just using some test information for a listing I found called “Test”.
- Copy the NAP information and then press “Add to map”. The map pin turns from a green color to a red color.
- Now on the left side where it says “Untitled map”, press these words, and in the pop up that appears, add your main keyword that you are trying to rank for in the “Map title” area.
- And then in the “Description” area, this is where you will want to enter in a short 200–300 word description, similar to what you would have on your Google My Business page, describing your business.
Also here you can put your Google My Business url, as well as your money sites url. And below everything place your NAP info that you copied over. So it looks like this: You have a description with some LSI and synonym terms, under this you have your website urls, and then under this you have your NAP info which matches your Google My Business page. Then press the “Save” button.
Next, also on the left hand side where it says “Untitled layer”, press this text and another pop up will appear.
- Enter in a longer tail keyword you are also trying to rank for here, such as “DIY projects and crafts”, then press “Save”.
- Press the “Share” button on the left hand side.
- In the pop up box you will see where it shows you who can view it. It will say Private and beside this there will be a button called, “Change”, press on this.
- Change it to “Public on the web”. Then press “Save”.
- When you get back to the previous screen, you will copy the url link at the top of the pop up box, and go open a private window, or another browser that you are not logged into.
- Paste the link into the address bar and hit enter. The link will change from an “edit” link to a “viewer” link. This is your link now, if you take a look at the links on the left side, you will now see that they are both DoFollow, and on google.com.
- You are done 🙂