Facebook groups are great for building relationships and getting known for what you do. But there may come a time when you feel that your Facebook group is no longer serving its purpose. In this tutorial we will show you how to delete or archive facebook group.
How to archive facebook group:
- Go to the group you want to archive and click below the cover photo
- Select Archive Group
- Click Confirm
How to permanently delete facebook group:
- Go to the group you want to delete and click Members below the cover photo
- Click next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you’ve removed the other members
TIP: You can remove all users at once by using script:
- When you are in Members window, press “Ctrl+Shift+J” or F12 or your keyboard and click on Console tab
- Get the script from HERE and paste it in the command bar at the bottom of console
- Press Enter, script will automatically start removing all the members in the group. This can take some time based on how many members your group has.
- That’s it, now you can close the console bar and continue with procedure above.