LinkedIn is a social networking site designed specifically for the business community. The target of this site is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally. We will show you, how to create Linkedin account.
How to create Linkedin account:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/
- On the main page, you will see the registration form. Fill in the requested information. Press Join now
- Select your country (mandatory) and ZIP code (optional for non-US countries). Press Next
- Fill in your Job title and Company you are working on. Press next
- Now select what you want to do on Linkedin
- You will be prompted to check your mailbox, you will find there verification code. Insert this code on the Linkedin page. Click Verify
- Almost done, now Linkedin will offer to you some contacts you can know. You can skip this step.
- Add your profile photo and click Save and Continue
- Now you can select some topics you are interested in and confirm Follow x Channels
- On next step, you can download a mobile app for LinkedIn. If you are not interested, just press Next
- Done, your LinkedIn account has been created. Now you can add as much information as possible. How to build perfect LinkedIn profile we will describe in one of the future articles, until this time you can visit this site.
If you want to create a company page on Linkedin, visit How to create a LinkedIn Company Page