If you still don’t have your account on Facebook, here you can find easy, step-by-step instructions How to create facebook account. Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide with more than 2 billion active users. Five new profiles are created every second.
How to create facebook account:
- Type facebook.com in the address bar of your web browser and press Enter
- Enter your First name, Second name, your e-mail address (2x for confirmation).
- Enter your new password for Facebook – the minimum required is 6 letters but we recommend to use a strong password. You can read this post how to create a strong password.
- Set your Birthday date and choose Female or Male.
- After filling of all required fields, click Sign Up
- Your Facebook account is now created, you must confirm your account. An e-mail has been sent to you, just open it and Confirm your account
- Now, your Facebook profile is ready to be edited. Upload your profile photo (1), background photo (2), fill in some information about the school, job, hometown… (3), go to About page (4) and edit your information – this is not mandatory, add there only information you want to share.
- Next, go to Settings and check all the preferences inside.
- Now you can find some friends by clicking Friends (5)