A LinkedIn Company Page helps others learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. You can create one from the Add a Company page.
In this article, we will describe you How to create a LinkedIn Company Page
- Go to Linkedin.com and log in to your account
- Click on the menu bar on icon Work
- Select Create a Company Page at the bottom
- Now fill in the company name and e-mail address and press Continue
- Now you can fill in a preferred language, Company description and choose admins of the company page. Upload your company image and logo and some additional information.
- Next, complete the information box at the top right of the page
- Once you have filled all data you want to provide, press Publish button
- That’s all, your company page has been published. You can update all data about your company. You can reach any time administration of your company page by selecting your profile on the menu bar > Company page:xxx
Share this article with your friends!