While Windows 10 comes with new features and an improved look and feel, it also comes with some settings that can be tricky to change, such as your default apps. When it comes to changing your default browser, there are several ways how to change default browser in Windows 10.
How to change default browser in Windows 10:
- Open the Start menu and select Settings
- Click on the System option.
- In the options that appear, select Default apps in the left-hand pane, then scroll down and click on Web browser, which likely has Edge’s icon showing if you just upgraded from a previous version of Windows
- A list of browsers installed on your system will pop up. Select the browser you’d like Windows 10 to use by default. If you don’t see your browser of choice, that means it isn’t installed on the system, so go download it and walk through this simple process again.
- Done. From now on, all web links will open in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or whatever other alternative browser you’ve selected.