Homemade all-purpose cleaner from citrus peels is a perfect way to use all your lemon, lime, and orange peels. You will need also white vinegar. Use it for cleaning wood furniture, refreshing kitchen countertops, or in the bathroom. And you can reuse the peels, covering again with vinegar, to make another batch.
Ingredients for homemade cleaner from citrus peels:
- Peels from 2 lemons
- Peels from 1 Orange
- White vinegar
- Airtight Glass Container
- Spray Bottle
How To Make Homemade Cleaner From Citrus Peels
- Collect citrus peels and store them in a glass container.
- Once your container is full, cover the peels with white vinegar.
- Close your jar, and let it sit for about 2 weeks.
- Pour the liquid through the strainer into the pump bottle
- Your homemade citrus peels cleaner is finished and ready for use