Making Easter Eggs with food coloring is really simple. In this step by step tutorial we will show you, how to make your own Easter Eggs at home.
- boiling water
- food coloring
- Add tablespoon of white vinegar to suitable bowl.
- Add food coloring for the color you wish to dye.
- Add 3/4 cup of boiling water
- Submerge the egg using two spoons for 4 to 5 minutes (or more for a darker color)
- Remove the eggs and place on a wire rack over a plate with paper toweling to allow the colored eggs to drip dry.
When the egg is submerged in the dye, move the egg about using the spoons to help ensure even coloring every minute or so.
If you use rubber band around the egg, you will get some simple shapes on the paint.
Do you have different easter eggs tutorial or idea? Post a comment or Write an article.