Here we’ll show you how to make soothing massage oil. This soothing massage oil is a blend of revitalising essential oils in a skin-softening base of vegetable oils to nourish your body and calm your mind.
- 1/2 cup safflower or sunflower oil
- Dried pot marigold petals
- 12 drops essential oil of rose geranium
- 12 drops essential oil of lavender
- 10 drops essential pine oil or oil of cypress
How to make soothing massage oil:
- Place the safflower oil in a glass jar and add as many freshly dried pot marigold petals as possible.
- Cap the bottle and place in the sun for 4-5 days.
- ilter off the petals and squeeze out any retained oil from them before discarding. The oil will now be deep orange and fully charged with the active healing principles of calendula.
- Mix the other essential oils into the infused oil of marigold, bottle and store in the refrigerator.
Article published by courtesy of https://entangledbotanicalsbyashleynovember.com