Want to learn how to make bath bombs? To soak away a stressful day, all you have to do is toss a bath bomb into your tub.
How to make bath bombs:
Ingredients for bath bombs:
- 8 oz. baking soda
- 4 oz Citric Acid
- 4 oz. corn starch
- 4 oz. Epsom salts
- 3/4 tsp water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 2.5 tsp almond oil or other light oil
- A few drops food coloring
- Clear Plastic Fillable Ball Ornament
Instructions for bath bombs:
- Dump all of your dry ingredients into one big bowl and stir.
- Place wet ingredients in a small jar and mix.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir, using a whisk. Mixture should clump together in your hands.
- Slightly overfill each half of the mold, and press them together tightly. Don’t twist, just press.
- Wait a few minutes, and then carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold. Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel. Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them.