In this tutorial we will show you how to make slime at home with your kids.
- 1 bottle of white craft glue
- Food coloring (you pick the color)
- Borax Powder
- Snip Lock Bags
- Measuring cup
- Stirring spoon
- 2x Mixture bowls
How to do it
- Place one cup of glue into the mixture bowl followed by one cup of water and the food colouring of your choice.
- Stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, place 3 teaspoons of boarx in, followed by 1/3 cup of water.
- Stir together until the boarx slightly dissolves.
- Now the fun part… Add the borax soloution to the glue solution, and stir continuously.
- Place the excess water down the drain and kneed the slime until it thickens.