Slime was a toy product manufactured by Mattel. Now it is really easy to make homemade slime. In this tutorial, we will show you how to make slime with borax at home.
Slime Ingredients – what do you need to make slime:
- 1 bottle of white craft glue
- Food coloring (you pick the color)
- Borax Powder
- Snip Lock Bags
- Measuring cup
- Stirring spoon
- 2x Mixture bowls
How to make slime with borax:
- Place one cup of glue into the mixing bowl followed by one cup of water and the food coloring of your choice.
- Stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, place 3 teaspoons of borax in, followed by 1/3 cup of water.
- Stir together until the borax slightly dissolves.
- Now the fun part… Add the borax solution to the glue solution, and stir continuously.
- Place the excess water down the drain and kneed the slime until it thickens.
Do you know how to make slime without borax? Let us know or write your own tutorial here.