Get festive with fun Halloween crafts. We will show you how to make Halloween jello worms – great for your Halloween party!
Ingredients for Halloween Jello Worms:
- 30g (1oz) of powdered gelatin (colored)
- 400ml (1.5 cups) of boiling water
- Fruit syrup (for taste)
- 100 plastic bendy straws
- rubber band
How to make Halloween jello worms:
- Start getting your straws ready by stretching them all open.
- Put your straws, with the bendy part extended, in a tall, skinny jar. Fix them with rubber band
- Combine gelatin in bowl and add boiling water and syrup.
- Stir until all of the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour the Jello into the top of the straws.
- Place into the refrigerator to set for 4 hours. Or you can use the freezer for 1 hour.
- Rinse straws under warm water (not hot). Squeeze the end of the straw and gently push the worm out of the straw from the top to the bottom.
- Place your jello worms into a bowl and enjoy!
- You can also use cocoa or chocolate for the clay appearance
Share this post: