How to Tie:
*Click to enlarge
Step by step with pictures
- Flip the tie upside down. The Pratt Shelby actually starts with the seam facing outward.
- Cross the wide end under the narrow end.
- Up to the center, towards neck loop and through the neck loop and down to the left.
- Flip the wider end over the small end
- Bring the wide end back up through the loop between your tie and collar.
- Now slip the wide end through the loop that you created.
- Tighten knot and center with both hands. Tip: make sure to pull the wide end down while you’re pulling up on the part of the wide end that went up through the hole between your neck and the necktie