While many see St Patrick’s Day as an excuse to drink endless pints of Guinness while wearing a green wig, there’s a little more to it than that.
In this article, we will show you, how to make St. Patrick’s smoothie
Ingredients for St. Patrick’s smoothie:
- 3 cups frozen diced pineapple
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen diced banana
- 1 celery rib (opt.)
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger (start with less and add more if desired)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- juice from half a lime
Instructions How to make St. Patrick’s smoothie:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add a little water or juice if needed to help the blender blend.
Share this article with your friends!