The classic cheap and easy dinner, meatloaf is satisfying and full of flavor. Also, it doesn’t take at all long to prepare. So, do you want to know how to make Meatloaf?
Ingredients for Meatloaf:
- ½ lb ground Chicken (½ lb = ca 0,225kg)
- ½ lb ground Pork
- ½ lb ground Beef
- 6 oz spinach (frozen), thawed and drained (1 oz = ca 30g)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
How to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine pork, chicken, and beef in a large bowl.
- Mix in spinach, parmesan, eggs, basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and bread crumbs. Mix it with hands
- Combine well.
- Place in a bread loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Combine last 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread half the sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Place remaining sauce on top, cut and serve.
- Serve with Parsley Potatoes and Macaroni and Cheese.
Enjoy your meal
Share this post: