The classic cheap and easy dinner, meatloaf is satisfying and full of flavour. Also it doesn’t take at all long to prepare.
- ½ lb ground Chicken (½ lb = ca 0,225kg)
- ½ lb ground Pork½
- ½ lb ground Beef
- 6 oz spinach (frozen), thawed and drained (1 oz = ca 30g)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Eggs
- 2 tsp Basil
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine pork, chicken, and beef in a large bowl.
- Mix in spinach , parmesan, eggs, basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and bread crumbs. Mix it by hands
- Combine well.
- Place in a bread loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish.
- Combine last 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread half the sauce on top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Place remaining sauce on top, cut and serve.
- Serve with Parsley Potatoes and Macaroni and Cheese.
Enjoy your meal