Follow this step by step instruction how to make Jello Shots. Great to bring to a party! Simple, delicious, and easy to make.
- 1 (3 ounces) package Jello gelatin
- 1cup boiling water
- 1⁄2cup cold water
- 1⁄2cup vodka
How to make Jello Shots:
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Empty jello powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Stir until mixed and pour into 2oz. cups filled 1/2 to 3/4 of the way.
- Fridge for two or more hours until set.
- Enjoy your party! 🙂
Share this post: