If you are interested in “How To” tutorials, you have some idea or you have already published some text, video or photo tutorial, just register or log in. You will have access to post editor. You can submit your own post. After editor approval will be your post published. We will publish your articles including Author Bio panel, where you can link to your blog, social network profile etc.
- We welcome you to share your posts in “How to” database.
- By submitting the article you grant us a license to use, edit, and modify the content.
- The title of the article must have “How to” at the beginning.
- If it is possible, write your content as simple as possible.
- The content would be reviewed by the editorial team before appearing on the website.
- Please ensure content is original and the data is up to date.
- Promotional or spammy content in any form would not be accepted.
- Content should fall into the categories. If you want to suggest us new category, write us an e-mail or add your comment at the end of your post.
- Use only own images, or you can use free image database like http://www.freeimages.com/ or http://pixabay.com
- If you are looking for marketing options for your business, please drop a line to admin(at)how2db.com
How to write an article:
- Register or log in.
- When you’re logged in, you will see menu above main site. Choose + New >> Post
- You will be redirected to article editor
- Write your article. You can use hyperlinks, pictures, youtube links etc. Don’t forget to choose a category and add Title, Description and Keywords in forms under your post. Note: When you save draft of your post, Title will be added automatically.
- For picture upload select Add media and just drop files from your computer to browser window.
- When your article is finished, submit it for review.
- We will check your article and publish it as soon as possible.
- In case of trouble, please contact us by using form at the bottom of website or at admin(at)how2db.com
Thank you for your support!